I love talking to women who know somewhere deep within, well below the illusions of the intellect, that they are so much more. I live to have these conversations because through them, I get to know more of the infinite layers of “me” that unfurl. After all, each and every woman that shows up to talk to me is an aspect of my consciousness waiting to be embraced.
In this introduction to the last conversation I facilitated called “Own Your Mind“, I showed up in a space of surrender to what IS. I didn’t feel particularly “good” because I am so aware of the immense external violations unfolding as a means to ensure control over, yet I knew that it was in showing up that I would get to reclaim a truth that I’ve been playing with: what’s happening out there does not dictate the quality of my life. There is the collective reality shaped by collective consciousness, then there is my individual reality shaped by the quality of my mind.
In this bizarrely insane world we are currently living in (undoubtedly transforming into a more authoritarian global regime), I am aware of how easy it is for me to want to run away. To just pack up my bags and leave this all behind. That’s what refugees do. The difference with me is that I know, no matter where I go, this pattern will follow me…because there is no running away from our problems. The only salvation is to stay firmly rooted in our bodies and minds, and choose mindfully to move toward a desired future rather than move away from fear/rage/despair/shame.
In this short audio file, I talk about:
– Recognition of cycles repeating in nature (past, present, future intertwined)
– “They will not have my fear an instant longer than I allow them”. Fear feeds their agenda.
– What’s so good about being here?
– How my body speaks to me and my desire to keep it ‘locked down’ because the grief feels ugly.
– Yet, I see what I see and I know what’s unfolding and it is ugly.
– How the historical reference points pull me back into the story/habit.
– How I do conflict with ‘struggle’ …if I struggle, then I did something.
– My intention is ease and no conflict … yet when there is conflict within myself, I am fighting myself.
– Staying at cause for my life and its implications.
– I am or I am not the godForce. In that, I stay focused on what I choose to bring into expression in my reality and move in that direction, adapting and adjusting as I go.
– What does it mean to live choice point UP? To remember that in every moment of life, letting go of desire to control (a strategy level thought)?
So if you are called to consider a different way to consider how you think about your life, please listen.
If you know within yourself that there is so much more to life than the habituated ways of living and thinking and you are interested in exploring such conversations with yourself, I encourage you to reach out and connect with me. I am only an email away!